My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 May 2014

CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE

Hi crafty peeps - I have some craft items for sale.

If you are interested in any of the items, please email me with the item number and your details at claire69scorpio@sky.com.  I accept payment by PayPal and can send you an invoice, so will need your email address too.

Postage is FREE on all items.

ITEM 1 SOLD
Memory Box Garden Vines Stencil - Brand New
£4.00

ITEM 2
Memory Box Floral Mask Stencil - Brand New
£4.00

ITEM 3 SOLD
Memory Box Texture Tessatina Stencil - Brand New
£4.00

ITEM 4
Labelled With Love Stamp & Paper Collection
£2.50

ITEM 5
44 Deckled Edge 5" x 7" Shaped Cards 
With Envelopes
£4.00


ITEM 6
Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine
January, February & March 2014 Issues (RRP £4.99)
£4.50

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire can I have 1stand3rd stencils
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.