My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 September 2014

Clean & Simple @ A Gem of A Challenge

Good morning crafters, hope everyone is well and those not I wish better soon!

So it's time for another challenge at A Gem of A Challenge and it's the PINKS turn this fortnight and it's the turn of the lovely Helen to host with the theme:

"CLEAN AND SIMPLE"

The prize is 2 individual digi images (NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) of the winner's choice from Pink Gem Designs and don't forget that all of the images and some of the products used are available to buy HERE

Here's my card:


Card Ingredients:

Pink Gem Designs  Keep Calm and Drink Wine Digi Stamp
First Edition Boho Chic Papers
Bazzil Basics Card

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Without Words September It's A Celebration

Hop on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

So Barney is now 11 weeks old and we have had him a month and although he can be a little challenging at times, we would not be without him.  Here is a recent selfie, I mean picture LOL.


 Thanks for stopping by - hope you all have a lovely day!

Claire x

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brilliant idea to me lovely card Claire, Barney is adorable and getting big.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and it's sentiment, but sadly I can not drink any more because of my medication. I will just reminisce!!! Barney looks sweet and full of mischief.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card Claire - sounds like a good idea to me!
    Barney looks a proper little character - I bet he is such fun.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, young puppies are definitely hard work but hes a cutie for sure. I love your c&s card, the image and design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirelyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Claire, I love that sentiment!
    An adorable photo of Barney, he looks so cute!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Claire, FANTASTIC sentiment :-) I just adore Barney, he is soooooo cute.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is brilliant Claire! such a fab sentiment and love the gorgeous paper! :-)
    Aww I LOVE Barney's selfie… he looks such a character!! mischievous but very sweet!
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Huge hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sentiment, fab card Claire... Barney's selfie is fabulous, he's so cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant sentiment on your card Claire.
    Barney looks adorable and he is such a clever dog to take that great picture.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha Barney's selfie is hilarious!! He's a real cutie!
    Fab card too ... I know a few people that image would be perfect for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Claire...I could be persuaded! Brilliant photo too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly fabulous CAS card Claire :o)
    Barney looks a real character and I bet he keeps you on your toes.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks for popping by my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Claire, fab sentiment.
    Barney looks so adorable!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Claire, and a super new addition to the family, sorry I haven't clocked him earlier, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't know how i missed this super card and Barney is darn cute too.

    I have some PB Candy at the moment and i would love it, if you entered it, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Claire a really fabulous card and I do want to let you know that Im thinking of you at this very hard time, please know if I can help in anyway Im here for you. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.