My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

31 August 2015

Gaming Dude

Good evening my lovely crafty friends!

I can't believe its been 6 whole months since I last posted on my blog.  I've done a lot in those past few months and those of you who are on Facebook will know that I have recently moved house, a positive step as I enter a new chapter of my life.

I have spent the Summer holidays unpacking boxes and decorating, think I will be glad to get back to work for a rest LOL!

So I am back to show case my first card in absolutely ages which I made for a very good friend's Son.


Card Ingredients:

Mo Manning Video Boy Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Wild Rose Studio Men Papers
Britannia Word Dies
Spellbinders Square Dies
Dienamics Number Dies
Card Stock & Embellishment from Stash

Hope you have a great evening - thanks for stopping by.

Claire x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise and what a coincidence as I was talking to Lynsey on the phone last night and we were only saying what a shame we haven't seen any of your lovely cards for a while. I hope we see more of them now. Fab card, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, lovely to see you in blogland again and such a great card to showcase.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Claire, hope you are settling into your new home. :-)
    Look forward to seeing some of your cards very soon..
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Lovely to see you back and what a fab male card this is! you've coloured the image beautifully and I love the red and blue combo! :-)
    Hope you are well and settling into your new house ok
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see a post Claire, wishing you the best of luck and happiness in your new home, great card that digi would suit almost every teenage boy ( and older ) I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie how lovely to see you around again.

    Love this card, it is awesome.
    Hope you will be happy in your new home as you enter a new phase in your life.
    Big Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to see you Claire, your card is fabulous, perfect for a young man.
    Hopefully we will see you back again soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to see you back Claire and a with a fabulous card - love that image and fabulous dies.
    Hope to see more of your gorgeous makes soon.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, so lovely to see you back hun. Hope you are settling in to your new house. Great card, love the image and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see you again Claire with this fab card...love this image, great one for those teenage boys. Hope you're settling well in your new home. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see you back Claire, sounds like you've been busy! Great card, that image is just perfect for a teen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.