My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

4 August 2016

Hanging Hearts

Well hello my lovely crafty friends!

I can't believe its been so long since I posted on my blog.  I still haven't managed to get back into full time crafting, but I am hoping this will change very soon.  I have now completely finished decorating the house and the garden is nearly complete too, so I can relax and hopefully find time to resume my hobby.

Although I am finding it hard to locate my crafty mojo, so I have had a clear out of all my craft stuff and located some Kraftwork kits that I had purchased ages ago,  So I decided to make one of the kits, just to get back into things and I enjoyed putting it together.

So here they are, unfortunately not very inspiring!



Thanks for sticking with me and for popping by.

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. So nice to see a post Claire I hope life is more settled for you. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely lady - so great to see a crafty post from you. Your floral wreaths are so gorgeous and totally inspiring. Love them.
    Take care.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to see you and these are a great way to get back into crafting. Hope to see more posts from you hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray its so nice to see you here in blogland xx Ahhh these are lovely. Your mojo is probably on its holidays with mine!!! Far away in the sun!!! Love H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see you Claire, it sounds like you've been busy.
    Your heart shaped wreaths are pretty, I've blogged a wreath today as well.
    Hope to see some more crafty makes soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Claire... So lovely to see a crafty post from you :)These are gorgeous, love them! Hope to see more of your crafty makes soon.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you Claire...this is very pretty and a good start to your crafting again. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.