My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 October 2016

Wedding Bells

Well Good Afternoon!

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

My neighbours are getting married today and this is what I made them for a little gift.  Luckily the weather is holding out for them so far!


For the card I used Woodware Stamps, mirri card and embellishments from The Hobbyhouse,



And for the personalised hanging plaque, I used papers from LOTV Victorian selection, LOTV word stamps, acrylic paint, inks and embellishments from The Hobbyhouse.

I just hope they like it!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Your neighbours will love the fabulous card and plaque - having something so beautifully handmade is really special, I think. Hope all is well with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see a post from you Claire, I do hope life is being kinder to you , love the card it's simple and to the point, the wall hanging is lovely and romantic. take care Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you Claire, your card and plaque are gorgeous, such a lovely gift.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.