My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 January 2017

A Coral Anniversary

Good afternoon lovely people.

My mojo has finally returned after a couple of years out of full time crafting and its so lovely to be back enjoying a craft that I love.

I have soooo much stash waiting to be used, I don't know where to start!

The card I am showing today was a commission from a friend - its their 35th Wedding Anniversary today and I made this for her Husband from her - she was over the moon with the end result!


Card Ingredients:

Kanban Stamp
WOW Embossing Powder
Spellbinders & Britannia Wording Dies
Cardstock & Buttons from Stash
Hobbyhouse Ribbon
LOTV Pressed in Time Papers

Thank you for sticking with me - hope you all have a relaxing Sunday.

Claire x 

7 comments:

  1. lovely seeing a post from you, especially such a beautiful one,it's a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still all here Claire..
    Watching or is that 'stalking' lol..
    Such a GORgeous card..LOving these colours, such pretty embellishments too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh its so nice to see you in blogland again. Love this card its so pretty. I can see why the lady loved it. Much Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, lovely to see you back and creating such a lovely card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see you Claire, your card is fabulous - such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely to see your post Claire, your card is absolutely fabulous!
    Hugs
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage feel of this card, Claire. So good to see you back here xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.